Sales Engineer for UK
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Sales Engineer to focus on the continued growth and expansion of our customer base in the UK. Omnitek designs and manufactures high-tech lab instrumentation with a focus on viscosity testing in lubricants and fuels. We sell our instrumentation worldwide through a network of dedicated distributors, but serve our home market directly, such as Benelux and Germany. The UK has recently been added to our range of direct sales regions and although we already have an established customer base, there is a huge potential for growth for an energetic and capable sales engineer in this territory. As such you will be reporting directly to and working together with Sales Management and working closely with the rest of the sales team, as well as technical sales support. Your primary tasks include:
- Maintaining and expanding our customer base in the UK
- Visiting customers and providing product demonstrations at the customer site and/or in our demo lab.
- Providing full support to the customers on sales and marketing matters.
- Organizing and attending online meetings/ seminars/ roadshows/ exhibitions.
- Achieve/Exceed assigned sales objectives and sales targets.
- Build regional sales plan in alignment with business objectives.
- Providing market feedback to Sales Management and R&D.
- Signaling business development opportunities and threats.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B-to-B sales, preferably in similar markets with demonstrated success.
- Preferably a minimum bachelor’s degree in the field of Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related technical field.High energy, self-starter, entrepreneurial, naturally driven personality.
- Experience in/affinity with the laboratory instrumentation market is considered a plus.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English and Dutch on a (near) native leve
- Willingness to travel to the UK to visit customers, arrange demos etc. (min. 30%).
- Experienced in using office software (Office 365, Teams/Video Conferencing).
- Resident of the EU and able to travel to the UK without the need for a visa
- In possession of a valid driver’s license (Dutch type B or equivalent).
- Full-time (40 hours) employment with a good base salary and performance-based bonus.
- A position that offers a large degree of freedom in obtaining results.
- Car, phone and laptop
- Possibility to work partially from home
- Pension according to CAO (PMT)
- 4 x 9 + 1 x 4 hours work week, meaning you will be off each Friday afternoon
- Opportunities for personal development.
- An informal, energetic, and at the same time results-oriented working environment.
Omnitek is a family-owned business that focuses on the development and sales of highly specialized, high-tech analytical instrumentation for lubricants, fuel, and plastics. Our aim for top quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction are among our core values. We are a flat, flexible organization with short lines of communication where self-starting, highly driven team players can grow and thrive in a collegial and informal workplace.
Interested? Send your CV with motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to know more about this vacancy? Then feel free to call or email us at 0182 302 990 or email@example.com and ask for Onur Diri.