Junior / Medior R&D Engineer Lab instrumentation
Who are we looking for?
To strengthen our R&D team, which is always striving to deliver the next generation of high tech lab instrumentation, we are looking for an enthousiastic, creative all-round R&D Engineer. You work in close collaboration with the rest of a multidisciplinary R&D team that challenges each other to develop the best solutions to sometimes complex problems. You are closely involved in all aspects of product development such as :
- Design and spec development project for new instrumentation and applications, taking into account functional requirements, relevant standards and costs
- Optimize existing designs for performance, cost and/or assembly
- Researching new methodologies, technologies and their application
- Design, build and test prototypes
- Provide reports and documentation during the R&D stage and final product release
- Source and acquire required components and parts
What do we expect from you?
- A completed HBO (Associate’s degree) / WO (Bachelor) education in Mechatronics / (Applied) Physics / Electronics / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Affinity with lab applications
- Working knowledge of electronics and control circuits
- Experience with programming in C, C++, Python
- Proficient (near native) in English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Currently living in The Netherlands with a valid work permit or EU resident willing to relocate to The Netherlands (max 50 km. from Waddinxveen)
We consider the following qualifications as a plus :
- Experience with 3D software (Solid Edge, Solid Works, Inventor)
- Experience in PCB design
What can you expect from us?
- Full-time (40 hours) contract with salary matched to your experience (€ 3200-4200)
- Personal training budget
- 30 vacation days
- Profit based bonus (max. 1 month salary)
- A 4 x 9 + 1 x 4 hour work schedule, which means you will have each Friday afternoon to yourself
- Working from home (20% max)
- Pension (90/10) and benefits under Collective Labour Agreement (CAO Kleinmetaal)
- A versatile, challenging position with ample freedom to organize your own work and projects
- A nice, informal and performance-oriented workplace.
Omnitek is a small but swiftly growing family-owned business with a strong focus on the development, production and sales of highly specialized analytical instrumentation for lubricans, fuels and plastics. Striving constantly to maintain the highest level of quality and reliability, as well as customer satisfaction are part of our core values. Our international customers cover a wide range of industries including petrochemical, aerospace, defense, automotive, marine, industrial manufacturing, contract labs and maintenance
Striving for the highest quality, product consistency and customer satisfaction are our core values. Our customers are active in various industries including petrochemical, aerospace, automotive, defense, marine and manufacturing.
Interested? For more information or applications please reach out to email@example.com